Bob Eager's OS/2 Software released as Open Source
October 23, 2016 by firstname.lastname@example.org
Bob Eager has updated his web site and released a lot of his OS/2 software as open source.
The source code is included on the zip file of each software and it is now released under the BSD 3-Clause license.
The software that is now available as open source are:
- UPTIME : WPS class for displaying system uptime
- PANEL: is an OS/2 device driver that provides access to the eight character information panel provided on the IBM PS/2 Model 95 (8595 and 9595) systems.
- MEM : Utility for displaying memory size detected by OS/2
- MailProgs: Suite of simple OS/2 mail servers and clients
- - SMTP server Basic mail server using SMTP
- - SMTP client Basic SMTP client
- - POP3 server Basic mail server using POP3
- - POP3 client Basic POP3 client
- SOCKD: Simple OS/2 SOCKS server
- NAMED Simple OS/2 name server
- NETLIB OS/2 network utility library
- RAREAD and RAWRITE Utilities to read and write raw diskette images
- SYSLEV Utility to display syslevel from a single file
- MD5 MD5 message digest utility
- DF Command line utility to display disk usage
- V2GB Fix DOS problem with disks greater than 2GB
- DELAY Device driver to introduce delay during system loading
- EXTDISK DOS utility to display presence of INT 13H extensions
- LDCOPY Device driver to copy files during system loading
Please visit: www.tavi.co.uk/os2pages/index.html
Special thanks to Bob Eager for releasing his software as open source.