bootAble 3.6 released
January 02, 2005 by Hayo Baan
I've released a new version of bootAble. Version 3.6 is basically a maintenance release and contains only minor enhancements and bug-fixes. Apart from the regular .zip archive, bootAble is now also available as .wpi, including Config Maker written by Doug Bissett. Config Maker helps you to, even more, easily create bootAble CD's and maintenance partitions.
A newer version (dated 29/11/2004) of the memdisk software of Veit Kannegieser is also available.
As always, you can find the latest versions at http://www.xs4all.nl/~hrbaan
* Created a .wpi version of bootAble (thank you Doug Bissett);
* Added Doug Bissett's config maker program (included in the .wpi version of bootAble);
Config Maker helps you to, even more, easily create bootAble CDs /Maintenance Partitions.
* Added a generic networking question, if you set this to NO, no further networking questions are asked (NETWORKING);
* Settings of TCPIP, NETBIOS, and NETBIOSTCPIP are now determined automatically based on contents of the config.sys file;
* Adoptations for minimal eCS 1.2 installation;
* pmwsock.dll is now included by default when TCP/IP support is enabled;
* Doug Bissett adopted bootAble.injoy; it now supports both v2.3 and v3 (bootAble.injoy)
Note: Please remove the file bootAble.injoy3 if you still have it;
* Doug Bissett adopted bootAble.norman; the automatic tasks are not included anymore (bootAble.norman);
* Now working: automatically checking HPFS filesystems (HPFSAUTOCHECK) in combination with a memdisk boot;
* Fixed the option to turn-on the process kill feature of the WarpCenter (WPSWCKILLFEATURE).