ACPI 1.0.12 for eComStation
August 30, 2005 by Eugene Gorbunoff
The purpose of the ACPI driver is provide ACPI interface to applied developers.
ACPI project consists of:
* ACPI-CA driver
* Toolkit for developers of drivers and applications
Current version allows:
* evaluate any method from ACPI tree
* visualize ACPI tree
* wake up all devices
* catch Power/Sleep button click
* Power Managment timer, 3.6 times per microsecond
* the driver is completed almost (thirdparty developers may use it to create own control applications)
* Throttling CPU
* Added CPU throttling
* Improved memory managment
* Toolkit is available
* ACPI Manager is improved
We thank ACPI beta-testers. Please, continue send us reports and suggestions.
ACPI driver is a product of Netlabs.
http://betazone.ecomstation.nl/ (please access via your profile page at www.ecomstation.com)