RSJ CD-Writer for eCS - OS/2 v. 6.0
March 16, 2006 by Rudy
RSJ CD-Writer updated to version 6.0
"Using RSJ CD Writer you can create new CDs or copy data and audio CDs.
RSJ CD View copies all kind of CDs in just a few steps.
If you want to create a 1:1 copy of a CD, RSJ CD Copy Wizard offers the easiest solution.
RSJ CD Writer integrates seamlessly into your operating system:
* Copy files to CDs just by drag and drop - using your favourite file manager (i.e. Windows Explorer, WPS, ...).
* RSJ CD Writer creates "on the fly copies". Thus the data is read in directly from the CD-ROM during the copying process - this saves time and does not require memory space on the harddisk.
* Completely unattended, automated operation possible.
* RSJ CD Writer supports about any current CD recorder.
* and much more..."
To order: https://www.rsj.de/stage/en/order/orderos2.asp
Changes RSJ CD Writer for OS/2- eCS:
* USB support (requires latest IDE/DASD driver updates; OS2CDROM.DMD 10.157)
* REXX API
* Fixed CDWFS-CDs not being readable under BSD and MacOS X