Lucide beta 1.1 available
June 13, 2006 by admin
Serenity Systems International and netlabs.org today released the second
beta version (beta 1.1) of Lucide, a document viewer for eComStation
designed as a replacement for Acrobat Reader.
One goal of Lucide is to have a fast document viewer which is well
integrated in the eComStation WPS and supports features like drag and
drop and printing and which makes as easy as possible to work with PDF
and other files on eComStation.
Changelog for beta 1.1:
- Poppler (pdf rendering) library updated to version 0.5.3.
- Added settings dialog, where you can define default page layout
and zoom level (closed ticket #23).
- Added asynchronous opening of documents.
- Custom zoom level can be specified in zoom combo on toolbar.
- Fixed crash on opening file with long filename (closed
tickets #19, #21).
- Fixed crash and redraw problem when opening a new file (closed
All registered eComStation customers can download Lucide Beta 1.1 from
the the eComStation Betazone, after login at:
If you find any bugs please report them to the Netlabs tracking system:
If you want to provide some more plugins for Lucide you will find the
sample source code on this page as well. The package also contains all
GPLed parts of the source code.
Support is available on the Lucide mailinglist, you will find
details about that at:
Serenity Systems International