Suntan Special 0.52 released
September 27, 2006 by Neil Waldhauer
The newest release of Suntan Special, version 0.52, is available. Suntan Special is a system configuration tool that installs a collection of useful software to OS/2 or eComStation systems.
Current Suntan Special users are entitled to a free upgrade to 0.52. The upgrade may be downloaded by using the update feature of Suntan Special.
Features new to version 0.52 include:
- 47 new or updated applications
- Better handling of errors while processing sequences
- New directory picker
- Developer applications now installed to Development folder
- New set command for sequences
- New path selection dialog
- Updated documentation
Thanks to current users whose many suggestions have been incorporated in the new version of Suntan Special.