Maul Publisher for OS/2 V3.09
December 07, 2006 by Peter Koller
++ From the VOICE OS/2-eCS News Service http://www.os2voice.org ++
Maul Publisher is an industrial strength desktop publisher capable of creating virtually all of the printing seen on everyday household items. You can use it to easily lay out newspapers, cards, books, labels, stamps, posters, charts, forms, and even designs like building plans or furniture
Screenshots and overview:
Version V3.09 is now available:-
* Improved use of unicode locales when generating control text.
* Improved installer no longer depends on emx libraries.
* More powerful, faster frame editing modes.
* Fixed errors with borders on a partial arc.
* Moved embedded strings to language packs.
* Fixed missing menu in German language pack.
* Fixed line flush break error when printing.
To install or upgrade Maul:-
Download maulebin309.zip, and either maulelen309.zip or maulelde309.zip
or both, depending on the language(s) you want.
Unzip all the files in the .maulinstall directory where Maul was installed and run the installer. You need to install the binary executive and library files, as well as the appropriate language packs. It is safe to install later versions of Maul V3.xx over earlier ones.
Please take the trouble to report any bugs that you may find!