Maul Publisher for OS/2 V3.10
January 31, 2007 by
Maul Publisher is an industrial strength desktop publisher capable of
creating virtually all of the printing seen on everyday household items.
You can use it to easily lay out newspapers, cards, books, labels, stamps,
posters, charts, forms, and even designs like building plans or furniture
Screenshots and overview:-
Version V3.10 is now available:-
* Api changes destined to improve missing font substitution.
* New external edit option for bitmaps
- please edit '...mauletcextedit.cfg' first.
* Added 'Ctrl+/' key combination to select all frames.
* Updated gbm to V1.50 - this adds some new file types.
* Fixed image placement error in tables.
* Fixed error in spellcheck options dialog.
* Added additional error correction when importing older files.
* Improved maintenance subscription URL link object.
For those who have a Software Maintenance Subscription
If you have registered for an annual Software Maintenance Subscription,
additional downloads will become available via the subscriptions web page,
or by using the automated 'Check for updates' option from within Maul
Publisher. Please install V3.10 first!
* Import filter for Windows Metafiles - reads both wmf and emf types.
* Import filter for Rich Text Format (*.rtf)- supports bullets and
numeric lists, article information, and images in a variety of data
To install or upgrade Maul:-
Download maulebin310.zip, and either maulelen310.zip or maulelde310.zip
or both, depending on the language(s) you want.
Unzip all the files in the .maulinstall directory where maul was
installed and run the installer. You need to install the binary executive
and library files, as well as the appropriate language packs. It is safe to
install later versions of Maul V3.xx over earlier ones.
Please take the trouble to report any bugs that you may find!