New Lucide 1.0.1 available in eComStation BetaZone
August 02, 2007 by Joachim Benjamins
++ From the VOICE OS/2-eCS News Service http://www.os2voice.org ++
From: Joachim Benjamins
Lucide is a plugin-based document viewer with support for various file formats.
It provides a SOM based plugin architecture which allows 3rd party programmers to easily add more plugins.
A new 1.0.1 release of Lucide is available from the eComStation BetaZone:
[Changes since 1.0]
- DJVU plugin: plugin may eat great amount of memory, fixed.
- DJVU plugin: djvulibre updated to version 3.5.19.
- DJVU plugin: fix opening files with non-latin chars in filename.
- PDF plugin: freetype library updated to version 2.3.5.
- TAB key switch between navigation pane and document (closed tickets #112, #123).
- Zoom in/Zoom out menuitems and corresponding Ctrl++/Ctrl+- hotkeys.
- Ctrl+Shift++/Ctrl+Shift+- hotkeys for rotate CW/CCW, Ctrl+P for Print (closed ticket #108).
- Opening external files from links in document.
- Updated NLS-files: Czech, French, Dutch.
All registered eComStation customers can download this Lucide release (as zip or WarpIn file) from the the eComStation Betazone, after login at:
If you find any bugs please report them to the Netlabs tracking system:
Heiko Nitsche published 3rd party plugins for Lucide, based on GBM. They are available from his homepage at: http://heikon.home.tlink.de/
Support for Lucide is available on the Lucide mailinglist, you will find details at: