RSJ CD Writer for OS/2 6.02
November 10, 2007 by Mark Dodel
++ From the VOICE OS/2-eCS News Service http://www.os2voice.org ++
From: Mark Dodel
"Using RSJ CD Writer you can create new CDs or copy data and audio CDs.
RSJ CD View copies all kind of CDs in just a few steps.
If you want to create a 1:1 copy of a CD, RSJ CD Copy Wizard offers the easiest solution.
RSJ CD Writer integrates seamlessly into your operating system:
* Copy files to CDs just by drag and drop - using your favourite file manager (i.e. Windows Explorer, WPS, ...).
* RSJ CD Writer creates "on the fly copies". Thus the data is read in directly from the CD-ROM during the copying process - this saves time and does not require memory space on the harddisk.
* Completely unattended, automated operation possible.
* RSJ CD Writer supports about any current CD recorder.
* and much more..."
Also now supports USB DVD writer drives -
To order: https://www.rsj.de/stage/en/order/orderos2.asp
Changes RSJ CD Writer for OS/2:
* fixed bug in installer not recognizing USB support
* fixed problems finalizing DVDs
* support for files larger than 2GB on JFS volumes