DFSee 9.04 released
December 09, 2007 by Jan van Wijk
++ From the VOICE OS/2-eCS News Service http://www.os2voice.org ++
From: Jan van Wijk
DFSee version 9.04 has been released today
It has a few bug fixes, and minor updates to the scripting engine. For an introduction in TX advanced scripting see:
Almost all features described there are present in 9.04.
Some small code samples are included as sample-*.dfs.
DFSee is a very powerful disk-utility with disk partitioning, filesystem and disk analysis, file recovery, UNDELETE for HPFS JFS, and NTFS, resizing and smart imaging or cloning.
More details at:
Direct download links from the DFSee website:
Or from the HOBBES website:
Most important functional changes since 9.03
- CR menu Fixed enable/disable of CR/BM-install menu items
- FileDlg Fix directory read for DOS version (Watcom 1.7 bug!)
- Geocalc Ignore deleted (type 00) partitions in MBR tables
- LVM Set correct drive-link seq-nr (P#1262, Mantis 1572)
- LVM -c Fix drive-link sequence numbers that are ZERO
- Menu Edit - > Set Geometry contents based, toggle 'geocalc'
- PART xml Add specific warning for LVM sequence-nr ZERO
- SCRIPT Implemented error ignore/quit/confirm logic
- SCRIPT Implemented setting $_rc system variable on commands
- SET geo Set 'geocalc' disk contents based geometry ON or OFF
DFSee Home: http://www.dfsee.com; Jan van Wijk; Author of DFSee - infoDESPAM@DESPAMdfsee.com