November 22, 2008 by Peter Koller
++ From the VOICE OS/2-eCS News Service http://www.os2voice.org ++
From: Peter Koller
ipSpool - spool raw printer data to an IP address (aka port 9100 printing)
ipSpool is a spooler for printing to a networked printer. It is fast and
works well with more than one spooler port and/or IP address. The cleaning
up of postscript data is supported, which can make a lot of networked
printers suddenly work with OS/2 or eComStation.
The spooler supports printing using the 'raw' print spooling mechanism, on
port 9100 for example.
* Supports multiple ip spool ports.
* Creates and deletes printer ports using command line options.
* Inbuilt Traffic monitor and popup spooler messages.
* Provides error file logging for more information when things go wrong.
* Postscript prefilter to remove header information that makes some
ipSpool is available from Hobbes - > ipspool103a.zip
Download from Hobbes
If you can't find it, try