ACPI 3.17 + ACPI tools
September 07, 2009 by firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for users with modern computers manufactured in 2004 and later.
1. ACPI 3.17 (eComStation 2.0 RC7) is uploaded to the betazone.
Please join testing of ACPI 2009, else it's impossible to get stable version.
- ACPI Heavy - .wpi package, automatical setup, CONFIG.SYS update
- ACPI Fast upgrade - to upgrade previous version
- ACPI .zip, ACPI APM .zip
How to reduce power consumption? Download ACPI kernel from the betazone, it reduces noise and prolongs battery life:
2. Users with AMD CPU, please collect information using PowerNow utility:
See the readme file for more information.
3. ACPI Setup for easy setup of ACPI has been updated and is available in the betazone.
4. The ACPI DB is aimed to analyze the progress of ACPI drivers. Please see the ACPI homepage at http://ecomstation.ru/projects/acpitools/?action=down and choose Toolkits > Utilities.