October 19, 2009 by email@example.com
CuteMaze is a simple, top-down game in which mazes are randomly generated using one of a choice of several different algorithms.
You move the character through the maze while hunting for targets (cheese, by default)-the game is won once all of these targets have been picked up.
- Showing the amount of time and steps it has taken to play the maze (optional)
- "Bread crumb" trail to show you where you've already been (optional)
- Flag system which allows you to mark and later un-mark any square on the board
- Hints that direct you to the closest target
- Zooming out to see more of the maze
- SVG themes (two themes come with the game)
New in this version:
- Added hint support
- Added zooming
- Improved background rendering
- Rewrote code for placing targets
- Bug fixes
-> URL: ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/incoming/cutemaze-1.1.0-os2.zip