Weasel version 1.80 released
October 26, 2009 by firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Moylan has updated Weasel to version 1.80. Weasel is a native and sophisticated mail server released as shareware.
Changes since version 1.79:
- The 'X' parameter is no longer supported. (Use the equivalent Setup option instead.)
- Fixed: some INI data was being read from WEASEL.INI even when the 'T' option was specified.
- Top line of screen now shows whether INI or TNI used.
- Fixed a memory leak that occurred when POP fetch was picking up most recent 512 messages.
- New command-line option 'F' to set working directory to be equal to program directory.
- Removed obsolete debugging code that was causing APOP to crash sometimes.
Nonregistered users can use the "Pro" features (IMAP4 support, multiple domains) until the end of December. For registered users there is of course no restriction. Registration is optional if you want only single-domain support, without IMAP.
Weasel can be obtained from
or from Hobbes.