OS2World.com Bounty News
February 21, 2010 by firstname.lastname@example.org
There are some news to share about the OS2World Bounty System:
1) Mpeg2Schnitt port had been closed. The bounty prize of $84 was awarded to Ronald Brill for its ProjectX port and both sponsors agreed with this.
Ronal Brill decided to donate the bounty prize to the QT4 port.
Project X can be downloaded at: www.rbri.org/projectx/projectx.html
2) The Interface InnoTek's font-engine bounty had been claimed Herwig Bauernfeind
The bounty is going to be open for a week to give the oportunity to get comments on the forum and to raise the money donated to this project.
Currently this bounty is at $100. If you want to donate money click the PayPal button of the following page.
You can comment this bounty at the Forum at:
The OS2World.com Bounty system is a community effort to raise money get software developed and ported to eComStation and OS/2.
I will like to remind you all the Bounties that are open at OS2World.com. The Open bounties are the ones that had money assigned by sponsors.
- OS/2 native port of Java 6 ($340)
- Icon routines in OS/2 ($310)
- Virtual Box port ($292)
- Extend multimedia support for OS2 & eCS ($235)
- SAGE OS/2-eCS Port ($225)
- GemPlus PC400 driver support ($215)
- TrueCrypt port ($200)
- OpenWengo port ($185)
- Common File Open/Save Dialog ($180)
- SWTSwing ($175)
- Skype for OS/2 ($130)
- Eclipse.org Standard Windowing Toolkit (SWT) OS/2 Port ($125)
- Universal Webcam drivers ($110)
- USB extended keyboard driver ($105)
- Interface InnoTek's font-engine ($100)
- PCMCIA USB 2.0 cards drivers ($100)
- Maul XHTML import handler ($100)
- Port of FreeMat ($100)
- OS2 & eCS kernel ($75)
- Porting free gnat ADA 2005 compiler on OS/2 ($50)
- Firewire Driver Development ($50)
- Native OS/2 Port of Lotus Notes 8.5 ($50)
- General Win32 Plugin for Mozilla/Firefox ($50)
- OS/2 device drivers for Minolta filmscanners ($50)
- VLC player Port ($45)
- GTK+ 2.x (The GIMP Toolkit) port ($30)
- Porting AbiWord ($25)
This are the Bounties that do not have sponsors yet. This bounties had been suggested but they still have no paying sponsors.
- Special Functionality for Evoluent Mouse under OS2-eCS
- Tuniac port - Tuniac/2
- Pidgin (Instant Messaging Client) Port
- Alice 3D programming environment Port
- Emacs Port
- AEFS security improvements
- VTun (Virtual Tunnel Driver) Port
- VPNC Port (Client for Cisco VPN Concentrator)
- Filezilla client Port
- wxWidgets Improved GUI
- QT 4.x framework Port
- Moonlight Port
- The Mono project Port
- cdrtfe Port
- InfraRecorder Port
- Xara Xtreme Port
- HyperEngine-AV Port
- MediaCoder port
To suggest a new bounty visit also.
Plus, every bounty has a forum thread when users and developers can post comments and disscuss it.
You may also contact me directly at martin @ os2world.com
Thanks to all the Bounty Sponsors.