eComStation in sci-tech labs / students
March 06, 2010 by email@example.com
The students can select new areas of research, exchange knowledge and start the development of new eCS tools.
Homepage for students and engineers -- ecomstation.ru/projects/student/
New ideas/offerings for the students:
* Chemistry: we need more tools to draw molucules, 2D graphics.
* 2D/3D graphics -- the users need simple program to create 2D and 3D graphics (Use MesaGL and OpenGL 1.x libraries)
* Hardware, programming microchips: bootloader for the Microchip PIC microcontrollers (Supports families of PIC devices: 16F, 18F, dsPIC30)
* Let's publish information about applications/tools for medicine.
* Updated software: PMViewMol3D -- ecomstation.ru/apecs.php
Start new project today and win the prize at e-ball Awards 2010 -- ecomstation.ru/awards