Drivers for eComStation
March 04, 2010 by firstname.lastname@example.org
Current state of development (2010/03):
* The development of AHCI driver was started.
What can you do today? Share the information which notebooks (SATA-controllers)
can't be switched to compatible mode.
* Panorama VESA - Lars ans Steven fixed the trap in GRADD + the research of MTRR continues
- the users of i3/i5/i7 CPUs got significant increase of video output
The users of Panorama VESA can share information:
which monitors+adapters work well in large video modes (1920x1080, etc)
* JFS.IFS - some bugs are fixed, there is work on reliability of the FS.
What other developers can do? It's necessary create more disk tools.
* CUPS - Paul updated CUPS subsystem, drivers for Hewlett-Packard -- svn.netlabs.org/ecups
What simple user can do?
Test the driver, send report to ecomstation.ru/hardware.php
* Genmac may be updated -- ecomstation.ru/commentnews.php -
What you can do? You know how to run a network adapter in UNSUPPORTED mode,
post the report to the site: ecomstation.ru/genmac
* Uniaud - the 5-th attempt to accumulate Uniaud Matrix:
let's collect reports which models of HDAudio work well with Uniaud v.X?
* ACPI - let's continue to accumulate the reports about ACPI (while no other database)
* USB-stack - it's necessary debug USB 2.0 before start of USB 3.0 development.
What you can do? Report about problems with mouses, traps in USB drivers,
for developers: which endpoints/interfaces don't work properly.