Lucide 1.3.2 Document Viewer Released
April 22, 2010 by email@example.com
Silvan Scherrer has released Lucide 1.3.2 for OS/2 and eComStation. Lucide is a plugin based document viewer that supports PDF, DejaVu and JPEG files out of the box but new document types can easily be added to it.
- WPI: Fixed mismatch between the package names and actual plugins they contain.
- WPI: Fixed the version number.
- WPI: Skip the WPS object creation dialog to avoid a possible WPS association inconsistency (closed ticket 128).
- WPI: Added dependency on "LIBC 0.6 Runtime" and "GCC4 Runtime" WPI packages.
- Changed the versioning scheme from X.YZ to X.Y.Z.
For more information and downloads, see:
A plugin based on GBM that supports a very large number of image formats has been released by Heiko Nitzsche: