DFSee version 10.5 released
July 28, 2010 by email@example.com
DFSee version 10.5 has been released today, a minor release.
There is added functionality to handle (Linux) UUID fields
in various filesystems, a warning has been added and some
minor bugs were fixed.
DFSee is a very powerful disk-utility with disk partitioning,
filesystem and disk analysis, some file recovery and UNDELETE
and smart imaging or cloning of partitions or complete disks.
More details at:
Direct download links from the DFSee website:
Or from the HOBBES website:
or (after processing):
Functional changes since 10.4
- EXT2/3 Display and edit of UUID value with "uuid" command
- JFS Display and edit of UUID value with "uuid" command
- JFS CHECK More verbose JFS IAG dump when pedantic (-p)
- NTFS CHECK Better ALLOC message if no $Bitmap info available
- Recover Translate illegal chars in 8.3 filename conversion
- ReiserFS Display and edit of UUID value with "uuid" command
- ReiserFS Fixed crash on selecting the Mode=Reiser menu
- SLT/CHECK Added lost/link area count/size summary on display
- Script Don't execute result value of an assignment with comment
- Warning Bootable JFS/HPFS partition without an LVM driveletter
- Warning Volume-serial duplicate, reworded, display only once.
DFSee Home: www.dfsee.com; Jan van Wijk; Author of DFSee - firstname.lastname@example.org