Qspeedtest revision 43 - 20100723
July 24, 2010 by email@example.com
QSpeedTest is a GUI tool written in C++ and Qt for evaluating the latency and speed of an Internet or LAN access by pinging and concurrently downloading test files from a customized list of target servers.
revision 43 - 20100723
* IT'S BACK!
* Fixed a bug that caused ugly X-axis result in Google Charts for download groups with speeds exceeding the ADSL2+ threshold
* Fixed a bug that caused a problem in the X-axis scaling in Google Charts for download groups
* Fixed a bug that caused an extraneous empty column in the bbCode output, when posted
* Enabled horizontal scroll bar in the QPlainTextEdit widget of the results + a work-around to deal with the cancellation of the autoscrolling when the horizontal scrollbar is enabled
* "Copy plain text report to clipboard" now copies the complete contents of the QPlainTextEdit widget. Until now it missed the detailed ping and download results. It was not by design, I just completely forgot about it! :P