October 18, 2010 by firstname.lastname@example.org
Wally is a Qt4 wallpaper changer, using multiple sources like files, folders, FTP remote folders, Flickr, Yahoo!, Panoramio, Pikeo,
Ipernity, Photobucket, Buzznet, Picasa, Smugmug, Bing, Google, Vladstudio and deviantART images.
It runs under OS/2, Linux, Win32, and MacOSX, and it's available in many languages.
- History support
- EXIF support
- Proxy support
- A lot of wallpaper layouts, independent from window manager's capabilities
- Save downloaded pictures
- Deprecated HTTP Qt classes have been replaced
- Wally can now terminate after first background change
- Splash screen can be disabled
- Mac OSX Settings GUI scrollbar issue fixed
- WallyPlugin now uses D-Bus
- BUG FIXED: CMake build script had an issue in compiling language resources