ODIN updated on Netlabs 2011-01-12
January 16, 2011 by firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a new version of ODIN on the Netlabs FTP server.
ODIN is the Open Source project to provide a win32 API for OS/2 and eComStation. Originally to allow OS/2 users to run Windows 32 bit applications. Now used to port windows applications to OS/2 and eComStation. The Odin runtime is a requirement for the newest developed versions of JAVA and Flash 10 for OS/2 and eCS.
ODIN website: http://svn.netlabs.org/odin32
Debug version: ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/pub/odin/odin32bin-20110112-debug.wpi
Odin mailing list archive:
To support future Netlabs development consider making a donation www.mensys.com/shop/Netlabs/
2011-01-12: Dmitry A. Kuminov
- minivcrt: Use the own version of _fullpath() instead of the kLIBC one
because the latter isn't capable of resolving non-existent paths
(it allows only the last component to not exist) and it may also
unexpectedly change the current drive of the calling process.
- user32: Fixed national character input in a foreign process when an
Odin DLL attaches to it (such as Firefox and Flash 10) which was broken
in the previous release.
- user32: Fixed incorrect code page translation of window title text seen
in windows created on threads other than the main GUI thread.
- user32: Make GetQueueStatus() return actual message summary in high word
instead of the copy of the low word.
- user32: Fixed a crash during DnD when the dragged object was moved through
the title over the window frame.