DFSee version 10.6 released
January 09, 2011 by email@example.com
DFSee version 10.6 has been released today, a minor release.
There is added functionality to create a FAT32 (memory stick) disk, disabled menu items will display a reason text on selection, warnings have been added and some minor bugs were fixed.
DFSee is a very powerful disk-utility with disk partitioning, filesystem and disk analysis, some file recovery and UNDELETE and smart imaging or cloning of partitions or complete disks.
More details at:
Direct download links from the DFSee website:
Or from the HOBBES website:
or (after processing):
Functional changes since 10.5
- DFSF32ST Script to partition+format a USB-stick using FAT32
- DFSTART Fixed bug causing premature abort of DFSDPROC script
- GEOCALC DLAT for 255, 127, 63 preferred; duplicate warning
- MBR Recognize Lenovo factory preloaded MBR (W500)
- MBR Recognize generic english MBR from Windows-7
- MENU Added 'Scripts' menu to run (standard) DFSee scripts
- MENU Disabled items display 'reason' info on selection
- NTFS Fix trap at open partition with corrupt LOGRECORD
- PART -fs:x Initialize for specified filesystem, not detected one
- SCAN Reword message on using -b:1; Explain sector list
- SETB Add -Q- option to supress automatic-quit from a script
- WARNING Fix table entry for missing (1st) EBR signature
DFSee Home: www.dfsee.com; Jan van Wijk; Author of DFSee - firstname.lastname@example.org