OS2World.com Bounty System News
March 20, 2011 by email@example.com
This are the last news at the OS2World.com bounty System.
OS/2 native port of Java 6
The Java 6 port to OS/2-eCS bounty had been claimed by Silvan Scherrer and his OpenJDK 6 port.
You can visit the project (binaries and source code) at: svn.netlabs.org/java
We had closed this bounty and paid the $340 prize we had accumulated.
The Java 6 port still needs your help with funding. You can keep sponsoring this port at: www.mensys.com/shop/NetlabsJava6
VLC port Bounty
KO Myung-Hun had requested to claim this prize for his VLC port to OS2-eCS.
His software port (Binaries and source code changelog) are available at hobbes:
Currently the bounty prize is USD $95. If anybody is willing to chip in for the prize before the bounty close (in aprox one week) please visit the following page and use the paypal button:
You can comment this bounty at the Forum at:
I will like to remind you all the Bounties that are open at OS2World.com.
As an sponsor you can also donate prize money.
* Icon routines in OS/2 ($310)
* OS2 & eCS kernel ($300.05)
* Virtual Box port ($292)
* SAGE OS/2-eCS Port ($225)
* Extend multimedia support for OS2 & eCS ($235)
* GemPlus PC400 driver support ($215)
* OpenWengo port ($185)
* Common File Open/Save Dialog ($180)
* SWTSwing ($175)
* TrueCrypt port ($150)
* Skype for OS/2 ($130)
* Eclipse.org Standard Windowing Toolkit (SWT) OS/2 Port ($125)
* Universal Webcam drivers ($110)
* USB extended keyboard driver ($105)
* Port of FreeMat ($100)
* PCMCIA USB 2.0 cards drivers ($100)
* Maul XHTML import handler ($100)
* VLC player Port ($95)
* Firewire Driver Development ($50)
* Porting free gnat ADA 2005 compiler on OS/2 ($50)
* Native OS/2 Port of Lotus Notes 8.5 ($50)
* General Win32 Plugin for Mozilla/Firefox ($50)
* OS/2 device drivers for Minolta filmscanners ($50)
* GTK 2.x (The GIMP Toolkit) port ($30)
* Porting AbiWord ($25)
* Intel Wired Gigabit Ethernet Driver e1000e port ($13)
We had updated the Bounty Rules and are available for you to read at:
To suggest a new bounty visit also.
Plus, every bounty has a forum thread when users and developers can post comments and disscuss it.
You may also contact me directly at martin -at- os2world.com
Thanks to all the Bounty Sponsors.