eComStation Maintenance Tool 126.96.36.199
November 19, 2003 by Chuck McKinnis
eCS MT 188.8.131.52 is available for download.
Because of changes in the eCSMT control file, this update will not be automatically downloaded and installed by eCS MT 184.108.40.206. If you have already experienced the problem, it can usually be corrected by copying the varecsmtecsmt_ini.sav file back to varecsmtecsmt.ini.
I would appreciate any feedback regarding errors or function.
- Support the application of Convenience Package FixPak XR_C004.
- Removed the download and install of InnoTek OS/2 Kit for Java
until such time as InnoTek uses a naming convention that identifies the
module as something other than "install.exe".
- Handle detection of strange installs of Mozilla and/or Firebird.
- Modify eCS MT install to bypass modules already installed.
- Display all applicable updates regardless of installability.
- Bypass downloads of ecsmt*.exe files if running current version.
- Remove the download.ini file and its use.
- Permit the re-application of updates pre-installed on eCS 1.1.
- Navigate to the appropriate window when missing, superseded, or
pre-requisite updates are selected.
- Prevent certain updates from copying control files to targets.
- Provide supersede information for applicable updates.
- Handle updates to drives other than the target boot drive.