IBM Convenience Package FixPak XR_C004 and eComStation Maintenance Tool 220.127.116.11
November 19, 2003 by Chuck McKinnis
The eCS Maintenance Tool has been updated to 18.104.22.168.
I would appreciate any feedback regarding errors or function.
- Support the application of Convenience Package FixPak XR_C004.
- Removed the download and install of InnoTek OS/2 Kit for Java until such time as InnoTek uses a naming convention that identifies the module as something other than "install.exe".
- Handle detection of strange installs of Mozilla and/or Firebird.
- Modify eCS MT install to bypass modules already installed.
- Display all applicable updates regardless of installability.
- Bypass downloads of ecsmt*.exe files if running current version.
- Remove the download.ini file and its use.
- Permit the re-application of updates pre-installed on eCS 1.1.
- Navigate to the appropriate window when missing, superseded, or pre-requisite updates are selected.
- Prevent certain updates from copying control files to targets.
- Provide supersede information for applicable updates.
- Handle updates to drives other than the target boot drive.