WPSac, WPSam, AMouse GUI, PMFormat, Clock60, CUtil, PmCtlsPP now released as open source
December 15, 2015 by email@example.com
Noller & Breining Software has released the source code to the public of the following OS/2 software:
- AMouse GUI: The GUI components of Amouse are now available as open source.
- Clock60: A modified desktop clock, that contains additional features, like access to DCF77-stations
- CUtil: A library that contains functions that is used in most of Noller &amp; Breining Software software.
- PmCtlsPP: PmCtlsPP modifies some OS/2 window controls to add some features known from Windows: double click on Entry fields selects only a single word, etc.
- PMFormat: PMFormat is a diskette formatter.
- WPSac: WPSac (Workplace Shell Access Control) is a tool that restricts access to the workplace shell to users with a configured user id (comparable with the WinNT logon).
- WPSam: WPSam is a tool similar to WPSac. It allows to switch the desktop by switching to another OS2.INI file (and OS2SYS.INI). A fullscreen version is also contained (INITOS2)
The source code is available for download at hobbes as open source under the BSD 3-Clause license.
Special thanks to Noller & Breining Software for allowing his software to be released as open source.