DFSee 13.1 has been released
February 16, 2016 by email@example.com
DFSee version 13.1 has been released.
It is a MINOR release, with a few small fixes and nice enhancements.
For disk-to-disk copy on LVM systems, the diskname can be updated
automatically for easy recognition of clone versus original disk.
With PSAVE/PRESTORE (and DFSDISK) the complete LVM feature information
for type 0x35 (JFS) is saved/restored using compressed imagefiles.
DFSee is a very powerful disk-utility with disk partitioning,
filesystem and disk analysis, some file recovery, undelete
and smart imaging or cloning of partitions or complete disks.
More details at:
Direct download links from the DFSee website:
Or from the HOBBES website:
or (after processing):
Functional changes since 13.0
- ABOUT: Mention 'dfsee.key' instead of just KEY in registration texts
- ABOUT: Update version and copyright info in various places for 2016
- CLONE: Only show 'Exclude LVM' checkbox in dialog for a type 0x35 part
- CLONE: Update (LVM) diskname on disk-to-disk clone; checkbox in dialog
- COPY: Re-introduce the 'Copy Part to freespace area' for Basic UI mode
- IMAGE: Include nett nr of sectors imaged in the IMZ ascii header info
- IMAGE: Show imagefile-write-speed as well as disk-sector throughput
- MAP: Unify error reporting on inaccessible disks, reserved USB (Win7)
- MENU: Newmbr ERASE tables: fix -clear option to -c (and a few similar)
- PART: Fixed formatting error on an LVM Signature missing warning text
- PRESTORE: restore LVM feature info from *.Fxx IMZ image, when found
- PSAVE: Save LVM BBR feature info on type 0x35 to an *.Fxx IMZ image
- PSAVE: Reduced description in header for better text formatting
- PSAVE: Fix .PDx header signature for PRESTORE (cosmetic bug in 13.0)
- RESTORE: Show imagefile-read-speed as well as disk-sectors throughput
- TXLIB: Fixed txwEnableWindow to actually ENABLE from disabled state
DFSee Home: www.dfsee.com; Jan van Wijk; Author of DFSee - firstname.lastname@example.org