December 31, 2002 by Frank Wochatz
WaveCut version beta 10 is available.
WaveCut is a PM tool for playing and cutting large wav files into smaller
wav file tracks. It runs under os/2 and ecomstation.
- small and tall PM interface
- integrated wav player
- fast cutting (integration of COPYWAVE)
- source files can be very large, up to 4 GB
- adjust the volume of several files to the same level (integration of NORMALIZE)
- fade in / fade out of tracks
- burning tracks to CDR (support for "RSJ CD WRITER")
- DAO compatible
- integration of rexx scripts
- sample scripts to encode the tracks to MP3 or OGG VORBIS formats
- sample script to create medleys
Its freeware. Enjoy!