April 10, 2002 by Eugene Gorbunoff
Native OS/2 software for photos collectors.
ThirdEye is supported until January, 2005.
What is ThirdEye technology?
- VIO, NetDrive, REXX, PM applications to manipulate your digicam
(support of 151 models);
- Photos browser, EXIF viewer.
- i'net application for i'net OS
(upload photos to http-script,
show photos to friends over internet by one click)
What is the next step?
- ok.. join our on-line poll. Only you can say what to do.
- Without your feedback no progress!
- http daemon. Run ThirdEye and tell to your friends your ip.
voila! everybody has access to your photo albums.
- you can use external viewer to view photos
- thirdeye is equipped with built-in exif-viewer. you can
get information about parameters of shooting, etc.
- interface is translated to german, spanish, english, russian languages
thanks to our users.
- New: Kodak 200,
Fixed: Epson PhotoPC 850Z and similar;