SNES9x 1.39 OS/2 release 12 is available
February 04, 2002 by Marty Amodeo
SNES9x is a fast and accurate Super Nintendo emulator. The OS/2 port of
SNES9x has been updated with the following changes and enhancements:
* Better fix for Yoshi's Island. No command line switches should be required and other games will run after running Yoshi's Island without restarting the emulator.
* Fixed frame skip when using Timer0. Frame skip did not previously occur at all with Timer0 enabled.
* Added the "FIG" extension as a valid ROM file extension
* Fixed "Unholy Priority Boost" option so that control of the system can be maintained even on slow systems. Also fixed some sound choppiness caused by this option on slow systems.
* New DualMode library included. Much faster custom blitters for those of you that get the following message in your MGLSC_debug.Log file: "Input format is not supported by DIVE. Using a custom blitter."