pm123 1.1 beta 4
October 05, 2001 by Samuel Audet
PM123 1.1 beta 4 is now available for download:
More information is available at:
- Fixed crash when using "add" pipe command.
- Load Plug-in file dialog showed "pm123.exe*.dll" instead of "*.dll"
- Path with no trailing backslash would not work with wavout.dll
- I hope I fixed all crash in os2audio.dll ...
- Fixed a few minor bugs in playlist playback and reduced delays
- Added "don't make PM123 wait on buffer" in os2audio settings.
Makes for less delays between songs in playlist, but synchronization
is all screwed up... use at your own risk. Might be improved in the
future if I come up with any magic ideas.
- Timing problem with "*status" return values from \PIPEPM123 fixed!
- "*status" would only work when a song is playing.
- Fix crash and other problems when moving entries in playlist.
- Added support for WM_CHANGEBR to update the bitrate display in real-time
to reflect the current bitrate of VBR MP3s.
- Manual updated thanks to Filip Molcan
- Filenames longer than 100 characters can now be loaded properly.
- Fixed a bug in playlist recursive add where PM123 would not read
some directories at all (giving errors like "can't read x:dir1dir1")
- Increased stack size to prevent crash in DOSCALL1.DLL during recursive add.
- Fixed some non-MP3 files being recognized as MP3.
- Fixed more floating point crashes (any left?) due to corrupted MP3.
- Fixed a buffer overload crash that would sometimes happen.
- Added support for WM_CHANGEBR
- Enhanced MP3 detection mechanism. Once more less non-MP3 are identified
as MP3 files..