Warped Wave editor v0.74
October 21, 2004 by Massimo S.
The Warped Wave Editor v0.74 - 10/17/04
The Warped Wave Editor (WaWE) v0.74 has been released.
WaWE is a fully plugin-based audio editor for OS/2 and eComStation systems.
It currently supports:
- Reading/writing of ogg files
- Reading/writing any formats that are supported by MMOS2
- Changing volume
- Playback (via DART)
The current version is v0.74. It is the debug build of a work-in-progress version.
Changes from previous version:
- Tuned priority of threads for better usability
- Fixed small memory leak when no read-cache is used
- Made time format configurable (Selectable between msec, hh:mm:sec.msec, or samples)
- About menu item moved into Help menu
- Scrolling left and right by pressing the "<" and ">" buttons of scrollbar now
scrolls one pixel, not one sample (handier when zoomed out)
- Parameters given to WaWE.exe will be opened automatically at startup
- WaWE now remembers last Import/Export folder (per-session)
- Fixed several bugs in read-cache, which caused crashes