Have you lost your password?
To get your login information e-mailed to you, click here.
Do you keep getting a "I didn't find you in the system." message? If so, that could mean:
- You have not purchased eComStation, and therefor are not allowed to sign up.
- The distributor where you purchased has not added you to the eCS database yet.
- You are entering information that differs from that given to the distributor from whom you purchased eCS
Don't know what distributor your eCS product(s) came from? Here's how to find out:
Mensys BV & eComStation.biz
All eComStation 1.1 licenses sold through Consultation Troughton have a
registration key that starts with CT0x
All eComStation packages sold through Mensys and eComStation.biz come in a coloured cardboard CD-holder.
The registration keys start with either a capital M or a capital R
Other distributors may have used your real name as a registration name,
or provide a random sequence of numbers and or characters.
To contact the distributor from which you purchased eCS, click the appropriate link below:
- Consultation Troughton
- eComStation.biz (took over eCS customer base from Prism DataWorks)
- eComStation.ru (Russian Distributor)
- Mensys BV
- Orion Solutions
- Serenity Systems