Version 4.4 of bootAble released
March 17, 2007 by Hayo Baan
It has been a while since the last update to bootAble, but finally there is another one :-)
You can download it from http://www.xs4all.nl/~hrbaan/bootAble/index.html
This 4.4 release is basically a bug fix, with only minor enhancements to the functionality. The next thing I am going to work at is the integration of the Microsoft Virtual Machine additions, especially the mouse integration. For this, I may need to revamp the display driver integration (so far I have been unable to get the mouse integration to work), so this may take a while (if I can get it to work at all)...
* Renamed CDRECORDCLEANDIR to CDRECORDCLEANDIRBEFORE;
* Now cleaning-up temp image files after creating the ISO file or burning the CD/DVD (CDRECORDCLEANDIRAFTER);
* You can now separately specify whether or not the Enhanced Editor (EPM) should be added to a WPS system (WPSEPM, used to be included with WPSAPPS);
* Fixed bug in dirExists funtion, it now also correctly recognizes drives/root directories as valid. As a result, the SEARCHPATH can now contain root directories as well;
* Fixed bug with location of PEER related files when cloning a CD/DVD to a (maintenance) partition (CLONECD);
* The script now ignores errors when determining the cdrecorder device (cdRecorderDevice function) when only an ISO will be created (CDRECORDCREATEISOONLY='Yes');
* cloneCD.cmd will not automatically add asked questions to the previously used file anymore as this could fail if the path does not exist on the booted system, and could be undesirable anyway (WRITEASKEDTOFILE and WRITEASKEDTOFILENAME);
* For the same reason, bootAble now removes the SIO logfile parameters in the default situation (SIOSERIALPORTOPTIONS, SIO2KSERIALPORTOPTIONS, SIO2KUARTOPTIONS).