Piano Launchpad updated
June 02, 2007 by Eugene Gorbunoff
If you are going install Piano Launchpad, keep in mind:
* Piano Launchpad is an addon to eCenter, not its competitor
* All objects on Piano are shadows
Whatsnew? 01.06.2007 1.14 rc2
! On some sytems WPS hung during startup, if objects with PNG icons assigned via OS/2 Ini-files exist and RESTARTOBJECTS=STARTUPFOLDERSONLY environment variable is not set.
* If object dragged from the drawer or Toolbar and dropped to the same drawer (or Toolbar), and drawer is not attached to the object, after a new copy of the object created, original object is deleted.
* If pressed when Toolbar or a drawer is active, "Toolbar and drawers" article opens, not "General help".
* Help fully translated to Russian.
25.05.2007 1.13 rc1
! Spinbuttons and sliders in the settings notebook was not placed/sized correctly on some systems.
! Auto-center value was not undone with "Undo" button.
* When Toolbar or a drawer is an active window and pressed, PianoPad's (not LanuchPad's) help panel displayed.
* The contents of dynamic drawers dynamicaly updated even if new objects added or removed not by WPS manipulations. For example, a filed were copied, moved or deleted, or removable device attached/detached.
* On the "Bubble tips" settings page adjustment controls now disabled, if "Enable bubble tips" checkbox is off.
* Online help is ready
* Russian translation of the online help is partially implemented
* Minor changes and bug fixes
We are going return investments made into Piano Launchpad before the end of 2007 (development, graphics, debugging)