RXULS released - REXX library for Unicode & I18N
January 11, 2008 by Alex Taylor
++ From the VOICE OS/2-eCS News Service http://www.os2voice.org ++
From: Alex Taylor
I've just uploaded the first public release (0.5.0) of RxULS to Hobbes, as
well as to my own website.
RxULS is a REXX interface to the OS/2 Unicode (ULS) APIs. Supported operations include:
- Converting text between codepages (including various Unicode formats).
- Querying locale information.
- Querying text attributes.
- Transforming text according to locale- and language-specific rules.
- Using Unicode clipboard text.
See my website for details:
RxULS is made available under a BSD-type license; source is included.