sNOa Game pack - Free of charge!
October 24, 2010 by email@example.com
Thank you for support of the project!
(Many users have purchased sponsor units in the past)
Homepage of sNOa Game pack: ecomstation.ru/ecobaby
Free reg.key for sNOa game pack: Download page
sNOa Game pack consists of:
* Sunny Pills -- A puzzle game. Swap adjacent pills to make sets of 3, 4 or 5.
* Operation Warp II - Revenge -- On your 'pepelatz' type aircraft you must execute the tasks of 'resistance': deliver agents and citizens, earn bukazoids, make sabotage.
* Operation Warp -- Game about driver development and system administrating. Let's drive.
* MARS! -- This is the only way to join salvation of your planet from Mars invaders. Game may be used by small children or real alien-hunters.
* Tie Revenge -- A game for children and alien-hunters. This is a 'shoot them all' game. Author of idea: Dane Torson, graphics and music are borrowed from StarWars.
The development of games is very important for any operating system.
First of all, the games are aimed for entertainment of users.
Moreover, the games cause the development of developer tools and libraries.
Games - is a good base for new Commercial Solutions.
The games attract the attention to eComStation on conferences and exhibitions.
Mistakes of eCo Software:
* It was necessary create unique original games, not remakes of existing
* It was necessary release libraries for developers
* It was necessary create video clips to promote this kind of software
* It was a mistake to start work on "large" games like OpWarp without business-plan.