Tonigy version 1.1 has been released
October 05, 2001 by Anonymous
Tonigy version 1.1 has been released.
Tonigy is an Audio CD installable file system for OS/2 that maps tracks of an Audio CD into WAV or RAW files. Use it to accessing audio tracks like ordinary files.
- IFS for OS/2
- Represents tracks as WAV or RAW files
- Easy control and setup by PM GUI panel
- English/German interface and documentation
- Supports extended attributes (reading/writing)
- Supports adaptive Anti-Jitter
- "Highest Priority" option for slow CD-ROM drives and PCs
- Logging warning and error messages
- Supports control through named pipe
Any sound player becomes an Audio CD digital transfer player supported Anti-Jitter while playing WAV files from a Tonigy drive. You can use Tonigy together with Z!, Qu-Player/2, PM123, a standard MMOS/2 sound player and so on.
To view the new updates and more about Tonigy, click here.