Version 3.4 of bootAble available
October 11, 2004 by Hayo Baan
Version 3.4 of bootAble is now available at http://www.xs4all.nl/~hrbaan
Amongst others it fixes two eCS 1.2 issues. Full change log:
* You can now specify whether to add classic Rexx or Object REXX,
regardless of the currently installed version (OBJECTREXX);
Note: For command-line boot, only classic REXX is supported.
* Added option to specify default action if file to write results of asked questions to already exists (WRITEASKEDTOFILEALREADYEXISTS);
* Fixed eCS 1.2 cdrom driver problem (eCS 1.2 uses IBMCDROM.DMD instead of OS2CDROM.DMD, thank you Doug Bissett);
* Fixed eCS 1.2 UK keyboard layout problem (added detection of UK166 keyboard layout, thank you Mark Ellen);
* Added lsimpt.add to list of recognised scsi drivers (thank you Mark Ellen);
* Adapted bootAble.mozilla to cater for versions using libc05.dll instead of libc04.dll, enabling later versions of mozilla (e.g., 1.7);
* libuni.dll now gets added to non-wps systems als well when installing unicode support (required for FAT32 for instance);
* Restructured bootAble.cmd and added short descriptive comments for all (internal) functions.