bootAble 3.5 available
November 02, 2004 by Hayo Baan
I've updated bootAble again. Version 3.5 now makes use of Veit Kannegieser's latest memdisk version (you MUST download and install this new version!).
As always, you can find the latest version at http://www.xs4all.nl/~hrbaan
* Changes to accomodate the latest version (18/10/2004) of Veit Kannegieser's memdisk;
Note: You must use this latest version (zip file) as the previous versions will not work anymore.
* You can now have the WarpCenter start from the startup folder instead of using the AUTOSTART feature (WPSWCAUTOSTART, uses the AUTOSTART feature by default);
* Added option to turn-on the process kill feature of the WarpCenter (WPSWCKILLFEATURE, enabled by default);
* Added bootAble.injoy3 for adding injoy 3.0 support, contibuted by Doug Bisset;
* Adepted bootAble.usbres to accomodate for eCS 1.2 changed location of files (thanks, Doug Bisset);
* Adepted bootAble.mozilla to place gcc and libc libraries into the OS2DLL directory.